New this election
- there are new rules regulating third party advertising
- nominations to run for mayor, councillor, or school board trustee may be filed beginning May 1, 2018 until 2 p.m. on nomination day (July 27, 2018)
- candidates for mayor or councillor must submit 25 endorsement signatures when they file their nomination
- internet voting and ranked balloting will not be used in the 2018 Guelph municipal election
- Deadline for Nominations – July 27 at 2:00 p.m.
Posted on July 24, 2018
- Election employment opportunities
Posted on July 3, 2018
- Are you on the voters’ list?
Posted on June 18, 2018
- Looking for members to join election audit committee by July 13
Posted on June 14, 2018
- Council passes Election Sign Bylaw
Posted on May 1, 2018