How do I know if my name is on the voters’ list?

The City of Guelph receives voter data from the Municipal Property Assessment Corporation (MPAC). Revised voter data for 2018 will not be made available until September 2018.

After September 2018, individuals can no longer amend the voters’ list through and must instead complete an Application to Amend the Voters’ List, available at ServiceGuelph, City Hall, by phone at 519-837-5625 or by e-mail at [email protected].

Completed forms must be returned to ServiceGuelph, City Hall, in person. Acceptable identification must be shown when submitting the completed form.