How do I register as third party advertiser?

Registration packages will be available for pick-up from Service Guelph at City Hall, 1 Carden Street, Guelph, beginning April 30, 2018.

Third party advertisers are required to register with the city clerk prior to incurring any expenses for advertisements or receiving any contributions. Individuals wishing to register must schedule an appointment with the city clerk by e-mailing [email protected] or by calling 519-822-1260 extension 5603.

If a third party advertiser wants to advertise in more than one municipality they must register in each municipality in which they plan to advertise. The prescribed registration forms will be released in April 2018.