What if my name is not on the voters’ list or the information is incorrect?

After September 2018, individuals can no longer amend the voters’ list through voterlookup.ca and must instead complete an Application to Amend the Voters’ List, available at ServiceGuelph, by phone at 519-837-5625 or by e-mail at [email protected].

Completed forms must be returned to ServiceGuelph, City Hall, in person. Acceptable identification must be shown when submitting the completed form.

Leave a Reply